24 February 2011

Let’s be six years old for a moment …

Purple is my favourite colour.

My wedding had a purple theme (and thank you to my husband for going along with it!). 
My house has purple feature walls (which I’m not responsible for, the previous owners painted them, but they were a big selling point for me!). 

My garden has a giant mass of lavender in the front yard, which tends to surround my mailbox and make it impossible to grab my letters.
And I’m finding that I buy purple clothes and toys for my daughter, so I hope she likes it too!

So it’s no big surprise to anyone that I tend to feature a lot of purple in my embroideries. I actually find that the DMC colour range is a bit limited in the purple department, but 3740, a deep dusty purple, is one of my favourite shades to use.  
Double Wedding Ring - Stitches by Kryss
Star Medallion - Stitches by Kryss
Amish Shades - Stitches by Kryss
What’s your favourite colour?

No comments:

Post a Comment