15 May 2011

What's new, Pussycat?

I promised I'd show you my latest stitching project, so here it is. I am stitching up one of my newer designs from a vintage Australian magazine cover, The Rose.


And here's what it will look like when it's finished:
I've also been knitting a bit, just making a few new cosy warm beanies for my little girl. They're so quick and fun, so I think I'm going to make a few of them! More on those as I make a bit more progress.

I hope your projects are going as well as mine! Have fun.

6 comments:

  1. wow, this is gorgeous...lots of fabulous work...hope your week is fantastic!


    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! That is cray detailed! That must take a lot of patience. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that must require a lot of patience. You're doing great :) p.s. found you on a thread via Etsy!

    Priscilla
    http://www.ohkuol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is coming along really great! Nice work! Can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous! Can't wait to see the finished piece :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work! The face is great, good detail.
    I'm looking forward to seeing your knitting as well.
    :)

    ReplyDelete